Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The impromptu confessions of an idle mind.

I thought i will confess a few things here apart from the fact that i don't understand what " Nvidia Geforce sakatamba a7v8xmx" means and that i once argued Undertaker had 7 lives with atleast 42 of my friends. 34 of them argued he had only four.

1. I have a feeling the most asked and the least answered question in the history of mankind is : " What's PSR?"

2. As a kid i had this weird fetish for mixer grinders, yes mixer grinders. I particularly liked the juicer cum grinder model which was amongst the most versatile piece of culinary machinery in those days. It goes beyond saying that i once tried making lemon flavoured onion juice.
And i think Preeti mixer-juicer rocks.

3.I hated urine tests. Absolutely detested them. What's worse than your mom taking you the hospital to urinate? Even at the age of 18 . They give you that, what do u call it, bottle or test tube with a sticker on them, to pee in. I always made it a point to read what's on the sticker. I never quite understood. Some clinics even insisted on self-service . You had to walk through the crowded gallery and return the bottle back to the reception all by yourself.

4.I have an inexplicable liking for red sarees. More the peacocks the better.

5.I have a great respect for the practice of allopathic medicine which i regard as a panacea for all ills. I once had seven pills at once with surprisingly little amount of water for what was a "mood off".I find it amusing, a few people i know never take medicines unless they find a clear symptom like a bullet in the head or a missing hand or leg. Seriously amusing.

6.I don't wear my specs to the bathroom, no matter what. Even if what am doing in the loo has nothing to do with my face, chest or my six-pack.

7.I have decided not to spend more than twenty minutes on this post. So time's almost up.

8.I've also decided to post more often.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm 7 pills 4 a mood off.... doesnt surprise me! all u need is a lame reason to have pills!
and for the macho man u are u sure need pills to survive! :P
The few ppl u were referrin to r strong enough to survive widout the pills! ;)

Rahul said...

Forget pills. Have ice creams if you are on cold. I always do :p

I've an understandable liking for military baggy trousers. More the elephants the better. :p

Mohan Kodali said...

Mixer grinders!!!! Red sarees!!!!
I told you to spend some time outside your house and your apartment.

This is not the PSR I know. I expect there would be more posts on confessions in the future..

Bobli isn\'t your liking in some way related to kunmoondas?